As the UK starts to relax its restrictions and moves further into Step 4, East London Printmakers have reviewed their policy on face masks.
- Unless you are exempt from wearing a face covering, it is expected that everyone in the studio continues to wear one in indoor spaces.
- This includes; all contractors, keyholders, students, open access users and visitors.
- It is particularly important for you to wear your face covering when you are sharing the space with several people and in close proximity, and also when moving around the studio and crossing paths with one another.
- A face visor or shield only provides limited protection compared to a face covering. This is because they do not adequately cover the nose and mouth, and do not filter airborne particles.
- We still strongly recommend that you continue to have regular lateral flow tests if you are coming to the studio. Order yours HERE.
- Please make sure you do not come to the studio if you feel unwell.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Keep all windows open throughout the day and evening to provide good ventilation.
- Lastly, and most importantly, please be considerate of each other.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Studio Coordinator via [email protected]