I like to use the technique collagraph to create my images, which tend to be drawn from natural forms. My recent work is in celebration of the little worlds that exist within our world. My past work was about my own inner world. I like to work mostly in monochrome. At the moment i am going through a blue period.
Studio I work at: Bainbridge Studios and Gallery
1 Sydenham Place, Off Landsdown Hill
West Norwood, London SE27 0AP
Websites listed on
- BA (hons) Fine Art Printmaking, Cambridge School of Art, 1998 – 2001
- BTEC Diploma Foundation in Art and Design, Bournemouth and Poole College of Art and Design.
- Joseph Webb A.R.E Commemorative Fund Award presented by The Royal Society of Painter Printmakers awarded to an outstanding etcher under the age of 35.
- Dulwich Open House, 2011, Bainbridge Studios, London
- Dulwich Picture House Friends Exhibition, 2011, London
- Lambeth Wide Open 2010, Bainbridge Studios, London
- Summer Exhibition 2010, Bigger Picture Gallery, London
- Urban Art 2010, London