An artist printmaker born in South Africa, Alcock completed a four year Fine Art Degree from the University of Natal, Pietermaritzburg receiving a First Class Merit Certificate and Dean’s Commendation
Alcock lives in London, having left South Africa in 1999 to study art. She graduated with Masters in Printmaking from University of the Arts London in 2004.
She is an active and exhibiting member of the Printmakers Council and East London Printmakers.
Alcock lives in Walthamstow, where she is co-founder of Inky Cuttlefish Studios, a non profit printmaking studio and art centre.
Exhibited internationally, her art continues to show her strong links to Africa and her passion for a number of subjects including folklore, mythology, legends, and the afterlife.
Masters – Printmaking (2002-2004), Camberwell College of Arts, London
Bachelor of Fine Arts – Honours (1995-1998), University of Natal, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa. Majored in printmaking, drawing, classics and history of art
- LOOP 2007: Postgraduate Artists Pushing the Boundaries of Print, Bankside Gallery, London
- Royal Academy Summer Exhibition, Royal Academy, London
- SMALLPRINT: Big Impression International mini-print exhibition, LCD Depot, Leicester
- Loveletter to London, City Hall, London
- Cuttlefish in Print: Contemporary Printmaking in Waltham Forest, Changing Room Gallery, Walthamstow, London
- Imagine, solo show, Changing Room Gallery, Walthamstow, London
- Surface and Object, Morley Gallery, Southwark, London
- Printroom Gallery, ongoing exhibition, Hampstead, London
- Rainbird Fine Art Gallery, Clerkenwell, London
- Loop 2006, Menier Gallery, Southwark, London
- Year of the Dog, Vestry House Museum, Walthamstow Festival, London
- Travel in Print, Clifford Chance, Canary Wharf, London
- Printmakers Council Christmas Show, Waterloo Gallery, London
- Aspects of Prints, The Gallery @ Swiss Cottage Central Library, Printmakers Council, London
- Loop: Exhibition of work by past Camberwell College of Arts students, Menier Gallery, London
- HELP: an exhibition of prints by East London Printmakers, St Pancras Hospital, London
- ELP at the TEA, Workplace Art, Tea Building, London
- Alcock Baxter Wilson, RKB Gallery, London
- In Prints – contemporary prints from Printmakers Council, Surrey Institute of Art and Design, Farnham
- Printmakers Council: Recent Works, Stark Gallery, London
- Printed on the Mind, Morley Gallery, London
- Going Home, RKB Gallery, London
- 100 Views of Tokyo/London – A Tale of Two Cities, Japan Print Association, Gallery of Maranouchi Building, Tokyo