Melissa Pender studied Fine Art at the Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design, specialising in Printmaking. Her practice is about issues that interest her in a political sense, specifically ideas of public and private space. The work includes camera-less photography, painting and printmaking.
- 2008 – 2012
BA Fine Art (Hons). Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design,
London Metropolitan University.
- 1990 – 1994
BA English Literature.
Newcastle University, Australia.
- David Skingle Prize for outstanding printmaking 2012
- 3 – 15 September 2012 – Bite: Artists making prints, Mall Galleries, The Mall, SW1.
- 6 October 2012 – Photomonth Photofair, Spitalfields Traders Market, Brushfield St, E1 6AA.
- 2012 – Common Art Weekender, The Bread & Roses, Clapham, SW4.
- 2012 – Degree Show, Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design, London.
- 2012 – Avant Première, Arbeit Gallery, Helmet Row, London.