Alison Bernal studied at Middlesex Polytechnic, Goldsmiths College and latterly at Morley College and lives and works in East London.
Printmaking has been a major part of her artistic practice for tfifteen years and her work is mainly concerned with the exploration of tonal values. Most of her uses intaglio techniques but she has also worked with lithography, relief, emboss and monoprint techniques. Recent work has been about cloud formations and developed in both intaglio and emboss techniques.
- May – Inspired By.., V and A Museum
- November – Small Publishers Fair, Conway Hall
- June – Cadaques Mini Print, Spain
- Sept – Printmakers Council Mini Print
- March – Originals ’10 , Mall Galleries
- March – Greenwich Printmakers at The Morley Gallery
- October – Affordable Art Fair, Battersea
- November – 16 Printmakers, Morley Gallery
- February – Second Edition, National Theatre
- April – Bristol Artists book Fair, Arnolfini
- May – Rootstein Hopkins Drawing Exhibition
- August – Bite, Mall Galleries
- September – The Temple, Wanstead
- November – PMC at the Highgate Gallery